Genesys Partnership Announcement
Since the August 31, 2016 announcement that Interactive Intelligence entered into an agreement to be acquired by Genesys, EDCi has been excited to learn more about how this transaction can enhance our solution offerings.
In early September we started the process of becoming a Genesys partner and are pleased to announce that EDCi was approved! We’re excited to offer this expanded product portfolio as an official reseller for Genesys.
EDCi was also afforded the opportunity to attend Genesys GForce 2016 – Genesys’ annual customer/partner conference – in Miami, FL in early October. The week-long event included education on product, road maps and demonstrations on how Genesys sets out to improve the customer experience. We learned that, similar to Interactive Intelligence, there is much to learn about the Genesys product portfolio. We also believe Genesys can bring significant value here to our customers…
We expect to learn more about the combined Genesys/Interactive Intelligence product vision in early 2017. As Don Brown, CEO of Interactive Intelligence, said, “I am confident that our agreement with Genesys, which follows a careful evaluation of strategic alternatives, provides Interactive Intelligence shareholders with immediate and significant value, and will deliver meaningful benefits to our customers, partners and employees.”
We at EDCi want to be on the forefront of delivering additional value to our customers, thus our commitment to expand our offering!
In closing, as your Contact Center partner, we value our business relationships and appreciate your business. We will keep the communications flowing and keep you abreast as to our maturing relationship with Genesys.
- Genesys is historically known for high-end solutions catering to the most sophisticated needs of call center customers. This complements I3’s CIC, CaaS, and PureCloud portfolio very well.
- To support innovation, the combined company will be investing approaching $200M per year in R&D across the portfolios of both companies.
- Both Interactive Intelligence and Genesys consider the partner community critical to our service delivery strategy.
- Both Genesys and Interactive Intelligence have developed best-in-class capabilities as recognized by Gartner and other leading industry analysts, with highly complementary product portfolios that serve adjacent market segments.
- Together, the combined company will provide the broadest customer experience solutions for organizations of all sizes around the world that support billions of customer interactions each year across a range of industries.
- Both cloud and on-premise product portfolios will continue to be supported and offered to the marketplace, with significant R&D investment across the full product portfolio.
- We expect the transaction to close by the end of 2016; it is valued at approximately $1.4 billion.